Mari Belajar Bahasa Kantonis Hongkong

Cari Kosakata

Bahasa Kantonis Romantis

Romantic Nickname in Cantonese :


taa¹ ling²打令Darling
hang¹ ni²
Honey
ngo⁵ ge³ oi³ yan⁴我嘅愛人My Love
bou² bui³寶貝Sweetheart 
sam¹ oi³ ge³ yan⁴心愛嘅人Love one


我愛你 ngo ngoi lei I Love You
我想你 ngo seung2 lei
ngo kwaju lei
I miss you
你一日好亮
lei yat yat hou leng
Setiap hari kamu cantik
你嘅笑容好靚
lei ke3 siu3 yung4 hou leng
Your smile is beautiful
我鍾意你個髮型
ngo cungyi lei ko faat3 ying4
I like your hairstyle
你對眼好靚
lei deoi3 ngaan5 hou leng
You have beautiful eyes
你好叻 lei hou lek1 You're smart
你好靚 lei hou2 leng3You look gorgeous
靚仔 leng caiHandsome Boy
靚女 leng loiPretty Girl


DATING

maan⁵ jaan¹晚餐Dinner 
hei³ yun²戲院Cinema


Romance & Love

Love oi3
   be in love with 動情 cung1 jhing4
   fall in love with 愛上 oi3 seung4
boyfriend 男朋友 lam bang yau
break up 分手 fan sau
cheat on (somebody)
to4 (mau yan) bat chung
cuddle wui1
darling wife 老婆 lou bo
date 去街 hoi kai
desire

faithful

female friend 女性朋友 loi sing bangyau
fling

flirt with
gai
friend 朋友 bang yau
girlfriend 女朋友 loi bang yau
go out 去街 hoi kai
have a crush on 好鍾意  hou cung yi
hubby 老工 lou kung
hug
lam
lonely

love letter 情書 ching4 syu1
make love做愛 zou6 oi3
male friend 男性朋友 lam sing3 bang yau
monogamous

nervous

one-night stand

passion

pick up

relationship

single

Phrases

Can I buy you a drink?

Can I have your phone number?

Do I look fat in this dress?

I am starting to have feelings for you.

I'm having an affair.

I'm in love with her.

I'm seeing more than one girl.

I love you.
我愛你。ngo ngoi lei
I love your shoes.

I need more space.

Let's just be friends.

Me and my boyfriend are taking a break.

No thank you. I'm gay.

Things are moving too fast.

We need to talk.

We're just friends.

What are you doing tonight?

What is your e-mail?

You have very pretty eyes.
你對眼好靚。lei tou ngan hou leng
 -



~ ngo ngoi lei (saya cinta kamu)
~ hamai chan a ? (benarkah)
~ chanhai,, ngo mo ngak lei a (benar .. aku tidak bohongi kamu)
~ ngo to hai (aku juga)
~ tim a... lei yiu em yiu co ko ngo loi bangyau a ? bagaimana... kamu mau tidak jadi cewek aku ?

1. Romantis 2Come3
2. Perasaan OrangCome3
Came1Come3
Came1Come3
Came1Come3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Belajar Bahasa Hongkong. All rights reserved. Template by CB